Active Sound Editor Description
Active Sound Editor is an ActiveX control developed by MultiMedia Soft that makes it easy adding sound editing capabilities to applications written with the most widely-used development environments that accept ActiveX controls such as Visual Studio and Visual Studio.NET.
Active Sound Editor allows accessing and modifying audio data through several advanced features:
* Load from a file, from a memory buffer or from the system Clipboard the most diffused sound formats like MP3, WAV, AIFF, OGG Vorbis, MP4 (audio frames only), AAC, M4A, AC3, FLAC, WavPack, ALAC, W64, AU, PAF, SVX, NIST, VOC, IRCAM, PVF, CAF, Speex, Musepack, Monkey's Audio (APE) and CD tracks. The most diffused MOD formats are managed also and, if the Microsoft Windows Media Player components are installed on the target PC, this component can open WMA files and audio frames of ASF and WMV files. If a certain ACM (Audio Compression Manager) codec has been installed inside the target PC, this component can open other compressed formats like ADPCM, GSM 6.10, Speex and so on.
* Load a sound previously recorded by our Active Sound Recorder ActiveX control.
* Possibility to load a new sound in "Append mode", "Insert mode", "Mix mode" or "Overwrite mode"
* Possibility to load a specific range of a sound file
* A background sound can be applied to the current editing session, also in loop mode
* Being an ActiveX control, it can be instanced inside HTML code also and used in order to edit sounds from the client browser directly.
* Deep analysis at different resolutions of the loaded sound's waveform with rich visualisation capabilities like range selection, zooming and panning
Active Sound Editor Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Active Sound Editor 18.104.22.168
Release notes are not available currently.
Active Sound Editor Requirements
No additional system requirements.